Here is what's offered in June!!!
- Are You the Next Veteran Entrepreneur? Vet-to-Vet Advice About Business Ownership
- Growing Your Business Globally - Three Fearless Female Founders Share the Keys to Success
- Fundamentals of Starting a Food & Beverage Business
- How to Make Your Business Bankable
- A Step-by-Step Approach to Writing a One-Page Business Plan
- Patents & Trademarks
- Small Business Marketing
- Connect with Customers and Manage Your Business Remotely
- What’s My Business Worth?
Blogs and Recorded Business Training Videos
As part of our SBA Strategic Alliance Memorandum, we invite all FAVOB members to leverage the services offered by the SBA.
Webinars are offered every month. Topics include - financing, marketing and social media, cybersecurity, importing and exporting, starting, buying, growing and selling a business, doing business with the federal government and small business certification assistance.
Webinars are listed on the South Florida District Office website https://www.sba.gov/offices/district/fl/miami and Eventbrite https://www.eventbrite.com/o/lonnie-koyama-9878643818
For more information or assistance, please contact Lonnie Koyama, our SBA representative.
Lonnie Koyama, Lead Economic Development Specialist
South Florida District Office U.S. Small Business Administration
505 South 2nd Street, Fort Pierce, FL 34950
Office: 772- 466-3176