Government Contracting: Overview
May 10, 2022. 1:00-- 4:00 PM
Cocoa Campus • EFSC 1519 Clearlake Road, Bldg. 3, Room 103, Cocoa
The “government” in all its forms (federal, state, local) is arguably the largest target market in
the world. The question is usually not “Does the government buy what you are selling?” . . . . it is more “Can you be competitive enough and relentless enough to position your business to win government contracts?”. If you think you can be competitive, then government contracting may be a good growth opportunity for your business.
Join us to learn more about this unique marketplace.
This will be the first Live PTAC Training Event in almost 2 years so both UCF PTAC Consultants are planning to attend.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This seminar is designed to be helpful to three types of businesses:
- Brand New to Government Contracting: Exploring it as a potential new target market.
Just looking to get the ‘lay of the land’
- Early Phase Government Contractors: Maybe you are down the road a bit and looking
to benchmark and ‘backfill’ some key steps and process.
- New Hires for Established Contractors: This class can be a great overview for new hires
that are new to government contracting.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
The session will be a ‘deep dive overview’ of government contracting. It typically runs about 3 hours but you can come and go as you are able. Topics to be presented will include:
- General Overview of Government Contracting
- Getting Registered as a Government Contractor at all Levels
- Discussion of a basic government contracting “Marketing Tool Kit”
- Business Development Framework for Government Contracting
- An Introduction to the SBA’s Dynamic Small Business Search database
Register online: https://clients.floridasbdc.org/reg.aspx?mode=event&event=520420023
Or Call 321-433-5570 or 321-433-5514