The 8th Annual Startup of the Year Summit, produced by Established®, will take place virtually in November 2020. Application Deadline is 15 September 2020 at 11:59 PM PT. Amongst the various awards is the U.S. Veteran Startup of the Year. In order to qualify, you must meet these qualifications:
- All applying startups (all categories) must have the following at the time of application:
- Have a founding date between 2014 and 2020
- Have raised less than $5MM in funding
- Be an independent company (not a subsidiary)
- Have a working beta product or service
- U.S. Veteran Startup of the Year applicants must meet these additional qualifications:
- Veteran/veteran spouse-owned businesses located in the United States. Veterans must have served in the U. S. Armed Forces or The National Guard or be a spouse of a veteran of the U. S. Armed Forces or The National Guard
- Active Military/military spouse/partner and qualifying household dependents located in the United States are also eligible
- This award will be designated to an eligible "USA Only" military company
- Minimum Age Requirement is 18 years old
To learn more and to apply, please go here.
Want to attend the virtual Summit in November? Sign up here to know when registration opens.