CARES Act Grant Funds are still available for small businesses in Brevard County but will have to be sent back to the Federal Government if not utilized. E-verify has been a stumbling block for some companies, but it is a mandatory requirement.
The Brevard County Small Business Economic Relief Program was approved by the Brevard County Board of County Commissioners on 7 July 2020 to assist small businesses and nonprofit organizations with a grant up to $10,000 for recovery and stabilization of business operations.
Got here for more information http://www.brevardfl.gov/BrevardCARES/home
- The small business must be physically located in Brevard County T
- The small business must have had 50 or fewer employees as of 1 January 2020
- The small business must have been negatively impacted financially by the COVID-19 public health emergency
- The small business must be enrolled in the US Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program
- Applicant’s revenue losses or expenses utilized to establish program eligibility and grant amount must not have been reimbursed through the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL), Small Business Administration (SBA) Debt Relief Program or other similar federal and state programs.
If you can use additional assistance, please contact Sandy Pfrimmer at email@example.com or phone 321-433-5570.