Dead Line: October 30th,2020
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a program to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing access to education, capital and business support services. The program will provide scholars with tools and practical business education to strengthen their business.
The program criteria have been adjusted due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We are looking for small business owners who have:
- Been in operation for 2 years or more
- At least $75,000 in revenue
- At least 2 employees
- Are the Owner/Co0Owner/Key Decision Maker
Through the Goldman Sachs Foundation, the program is offered at no cost to the business owner.
If you need additional information, please contact: Nicaela Chinnaswamy, Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses at ICIC, 617.238.3023 • email@example.com
- Within 6 months of graduating, 67% of scholars reported increasing revenues and 47% of scholars added new jobs.
- During the program the scholars will develop a growth plan - a strategic and tactical implementation to guide their business growth.
- Through a combination of online classes and professional workshops at Babson College, scholars will learn from some of the brightest minds in the business and build a powerful network of professional support.